Construction of the commercial center and light industrial plant in the Kigali Special Economic Zone
1. Project name: Construction of the commercial center and light industrial plant in the Kigali Special Economic Zone
2. Project location:Gasabo Bumbogo Kinyaga Akakaza
3. Construction unit:PEZ LTD COMMERCIAL CENTER
4. Consulting unit:PRISMA
5. Contract amount:13,824,821,866 FRW
6. Project introduction:
This project is the construction of a commercial center and a light industrial plant in the Kigali Special Economic Zone. It covers an area of 50,000 m2. It is a large-scale commercial center integrating commercial buildings and warehouses, as well as civil engineering, steel structure, and curtain wall engineering. The construction projects mainly include the structure and decoration of the commercial center building, the structure and decoration of the two commercial warehouses, the outdoor road and parking lot engineering, the outer wall and retaining wall engineering, the outdoor greening engineering, fire protection and water and electricity engineering.
This project is one of the projects with larger area and higher contract value received by our company in Rwanda. The commercial center building is a five-block conjoined building with a construction area of 10,000 m2; warehouses No. 1 and No. 2 each have a construction area of 2,700 m2. The highest height of the commercial center building is 22.57m, the height of No. 1 and 2 workshops is 6.99m, and the largest span is 18m.
At present, all construction links of this project have become formal, and the sub-item construction on site has been recognized and praised by the consulting unit.
9. Project organization:
1. Project Manager: Jiang Huijun 2. Production Manager: Yang Yuai
3. Designer: Yang Hui 4. Quality safety officer: Yin Jitao
5. Pre-settlement clerk: Wang Wenchao 6. Construction foreman: Zhu Jiang, Chen Hongfei
WeChat public account